Property Management Solutions offer three types of letting service for property landlords looking to lease their property on either a short term (AST) or long term basis. These include:
Tenant Finder Service
Gives you full confidence that your prospective tenant(s) are fully referenced & credit checked.
Tenant Finder & Rent Collection Service
This option again ensures your prospective tenant(s) are fully referenced & credit checked but also ensures your monthly rent is collected and received by you on time. However all other aspects associated with the tenancy i.e. maintenance, safety issues, complaints etc remain the responsibility of the Landlord.
Full Management Service
This service ensures full compliance with all current legislation, ensures your property is maintained to the highest level and that all your Landlord obligations will be dealt with to the highest standard. Our letting service is designed to relieve you of the day to day task of letting your property and providing support for the time consuming administration, maintenance, compliance with legal obligation & communication responsibilities involved.
We will undertake to provide you and your tenants with a fully comprehensive management service including:
- Marketing your property through a wide range of traditional and modern formats
- Complete a full and secure background audit of any prospective tenants
- Complete a full check in service with professional inventory
- Collect & remit monthly rents
- Provide a monthly statement of income/expenditure
- Arrange & carry out minor or emergency repairs following your approval of associated costs
- Complete a full check out assessment of the property including a dilapidation report
- Organise and co ordinate any larger maintenance requirements
Property Management Soloutions also operate a strict no hidden fees policy for all our clients and fees are not payable until tenant moves in and starts paying rent.
As with all of our services we provide excellent levels of service and communication. If you have any questions or would like to discuss our services in more detail please do not hesitate to contact us on 01202 901709 or firstname.lastname@example.org